Classes, Privates & Prices
Classes in May:
Beginner classes Wednesday evenings at 6:30 & Saturday mornings at 10,Monday mornings at 11am, please look below for detailed information about our beginner classes!
Wednesday evening and Saturday and Monday morning at “the Flying Pig Studio“
May and Tango learning
All Level for the month of MAY
Level A: Close embrace classics, taught by Megan and Avery
- Parallel and crossed system in a close embrace
- ocho cortado
- rock step turn to the left
Level B: Sacada on! taught by Sabine, Susan, Morgan
Let’s dig in our heels a little deeper with the sacadas!!
Ocho this way into either lyrical or rhythmic action. Taught by Sabine.
2 forward crosses make an 8…… AND everything in between those lovely movements plus additions. Control, precision, definition, elegance. There are many ways to get there. Let me help you do just that!
- Indoor hours for the Practica : 11pm till 2pm
- May 25 Tango milonga con~fusion
- All group classes are held at the Flying Pig Dance Studio
- All mini privates are held at the Tango & I practica hours on Saturday morning
Practica every Saturday morning at 11 till 2.00 at the Flying Pig Studio –
- Walk in class $ 15
- 10 class package 120
- 20 class package 220
- Golden Tango Package
10 group classes + 2 private lessons 240
- Practica package 10 practica sessions 72
- Walk in practica 8
- Private lesson (one hour) Sabine Ibes 75
- Mini Private lessons during Practica hours
- One Mini-Lesson 15 min is $20
- Two Mini-Lessons 2 x 15 min is $38
- Four Mini-Lessons 4 x 15 min is $75