Classes, Privates & Prices
Classes in March:
Beginner classes Wednesday evenings at 6:30 & Saturday mornings at 10,Monday mornings at 11am, please look below for detailed information about our beginner classes!
Wednesday evening and Saturday and Monday morning at “the Flying Pig Studio“
March and Tango learning
Our All level class– Wednesdays at 7.30– and our Intermediate class – Wednesdays at 8.30,we will be working on MILONGA!!
The milonga is NOT a fast tango. Sure, the music is faster, but alas, you will fail to dance to this fast music if you stay in “tango land” The rhythm is has a different sound to it, which makes it a milonga. We will start playing with the rhythm, and learn how to dance it fast and furious!
Level A (Megan and Avery) will give you an introduction to milonga, while at Level B (Susan, Morgan, Sabine) we will expand your milonga knowledge!
- Indoor hours for the Practica in January: 11pm till 2pm
- March 23 Tango milonga con~fusion
- All group classes are held at the Flying Pig Dance Studio
- All mini privates are held at the Tango & I practica hours on Saturday morning
Practica every Saturday morning at 11 till 2.00 at the Flying Pig Studio –
- Walk in class $ 15
- 10 class package 120
- 20 class package 220
- Golden Tango Package
10 group classes + 2 private lessons 240
- Practica package 10 practica sessions 72
- Walk in practica 8
- Private lesson (one hour) Sabine Ibes 75
- Mini Private lessons during Practica hours
- One Mini-Lesson 15 min is $20
- Two Mini-Lessons 2 x 15 min is $38
- Four Mini-Lessons 4 x 15 min is $75