Classes, Privates & Prices
Classes in January:
Beginner classes Wednesday evenings at 6:30 & Saturday mornings at 10, please look below for detailed information about our beginner classes!
Wednesday evening and Saturday morning at “the Flying Pig Studio“
December and Tango learning
Beginner and foundation classes
Every Wednesday evening at 6.30 AND Saturday morning at 10am
Our detailed curriculumwill give you insight into your tango ( :
All Level at 7.30
The Level A will be working on “the turn to the left in x-system”
The Level B will be working on Musicality, slowing down and speeding up.
Intermediate and Advanced at 8.30
Cutting Corners in circular and linear ways! You as a leader: Oh my word, there is a person in front of me I need to do “something” – You as a follower: while you are moving dreamingly along in your partners embrace ALL of a sudden there is a change in lead; how do I react?
BOTH as leader and follower: what music is playing again?????
- Indoor hours for the Practica in January: 11pm till 2pm
- January 26 Tango milonga con~fusion
- All group classes are held at the Flying Pig Dance Studio
- All mini privates are held at the Tango & I practica hours on Saturday morning
Practica every Saturday morning at 11 till 2.00 at the Flying Pig Studio –
- Walk in class $ 15
- 10 class package 120
- 20 class package 220
- Golden Tango Package
10 group classes + 2 private lessons 240
- Practica package 10 practica sessions 72
- Walk in practica 8
- Private lesson (one hour) Sabine Ibes 75
- Mini Private lessons
- One Mini-Lesson per month is $20
- Two Mini-Lessons per month is $38
- Four Mini-Lessons per month is $75