Tango & I has been teaching Argentine Tango for over 12 years in the Twin Cities, where they facilitate a nourishing environment for enhancement and practicing a social dance. A South Minneapolis based dance school for beginners and all level dancers!
@ FLYING PIG STUDIO
6232 Lyndale Ave S, Richfield (right off Crosstown)
- Beginner classes Wednesdays at 6.30pm and Saturdays 10 am ( and 7pm Thursday eve at Duende)
- All level classes and Intermediate classes on Wednesday evenings 7.30 + 8.30
- Practica every Saturday from 11 till 2 coffee and tea served
- Queer Bootcamp Saturday November 10 ( see below)
- Tango con~Fusion this November 24 @ 9pm ( A SOCIAL DANCE)
- No class Wednesday October 31 – HAPPY HALLOWEEN
- No class Wednesday November 21 – Happy Thanksgiving!
Lessons Facilitated by Sabine Ibes, Megan and Avery Harrington, Morgan Keil and Susan McKenna
Walk in week 1 or 2 recommended.
Happy at Tango & I??? Much obliged if you would write a review for us! Click here – (it’ll take you to maps, and on the side bar it will ask you to write your review) THANK YOU
Queer Tango Bootcamp returns!
Here is a chance to learn the unique and beautiful dance you thought required special talent. Anyone can learn the Tango! And now you can learn it in an environment that does not conform to heteronormative dance roles!
Get a quick and fun start with ARGENTINE TANGO.
• Our 2x 1.5 hour intensive, which offers you a careful selection of material from our Argentine Tango
• Who can come? Anybody, bring your friends to enhance
your fun. This bootcamp is geared towards the LGTBQ community.
• Plenty of experienced dancers, your tango buddies, available to guide you and dance with you.
10 am class 1
12pm class 2
$25 one class
$40 both classes
• Bring shoes that pivot
• Practice by hugging people now!
• Show up!! ( :
• No partner needed, but bring a friend to enhance the fun!
Become a member of the Tango Front, a beginner tango alliance in the Twin Cities
3 of the very same – yes THREE – tango classes PER WEEK. So you can pick and choose and you do not have to miss a chance to learn. A Miriam Ziven and Tango & I collaborative.
You will receive beginner curriculum videos, a place to practice with other Beginner tango dancers, options for classes, beginner practica (what we call our practice sessions) And an organized way to collaborate and practice with other beginner tango dancers who know the same tango vocabulary you do!