Tango & I has been teaching Argentine Tango for over 12 years in the Twin Cities, where they facilitate a nourishing environment for enhancement and practicing a social dance. A South Minneapolis based dance school for beginners and all level dancers!
@ FLYING PIG STUDIO
6232 Lyndale Ave S, Richfield (right off Crosstown)
- Beginner classes Wednesdays at 6.30pm and Saturdays 10 am ( and 7pm Thursday eve at Duende)
- All level classes and Intermediate classes on Wednesday evenings 7.30 + 8.30
- Practica every Saturday from 11 till 1 lemonade and ice tea served
- Tango con~Fusion milonga August 25
- Guest Tango facilitator Gretchen Larson – August 1 at 8.30 DO NOT MISS HER!!
Lessons Facilitated by Sabine Ibes, Megan and Avery Harrington, Marcy Muldoon, Morgan Keil and Susan McKenna
Walk in week 1 or 2 recommended.
Look at our Tango Challenge page for detailed information Click here
Happy at Tango & I??? Much obliged if you would write a review for us! Click here – (it’ll take you to maps, and on the side bar it will ask you to write your review) THANK YOU
Become a member of the Tango Front, a beginner tango alliance in the Twin Cities
3 of the very same – yes THREE – tango classes PER WEEK. So you can pick and choose and you do not have to miss a chance to learn. A Miriam Ziven and Tango & I collaborative.
You will receive beginner curriculum videos, a place to practice with other Beginner tango dancers, options for classes, beginner practica (what we call our practice sessions) And an organized way to collaborate and practice with other beginner tango dancers who know the same tango vocabulary you do!