Argentine Tango in Minneapolis
Tango & I has been teaching Argentine Tango for over 14 years in the Twin Cities, where they facilitate a nourishing environment for enhancement and practicing a social dance. A South Minneapolis based dance school for beginners and all level dancers!
@ FLYING PIG STUDIO
6232 Lyndale Ave S, Richfield (right off Crosstown)
- Beginner classes * Wednesdays at 6.30pm and *Saturdays 10 am
- All level classes and Intermediate classes on Wednesday evenings 7.30 + 8.30
- Practica every Saturday from 11 till 2 coffee and tea served
- Tango con~Fusion this January 25 at 8pm ( A SOCIAL DANCE)
- Special workshops Jan 18 and 25
Lessons Facilitated by Sabine Ibes, Megan and Avery Harrington, Morgan Keil, Susan McKenna and Ann Person
Walk in the first or second week of the month is recommended.
Happy at Tango & I??? Much obliged if you would write a review for us! Click here – (it’ll take you to maps, and on the side bar it will ask you to write your review) THANK YOU
Our Tango seedling program!
Planting tango seedlings – the new tango students – will need regular and tender caring by a tango gardener! Are you new to tango and would like to find a practice partner? OR have you been dancing tango for a little bit and feel that you could facilitate growth by meeting somebody new and helping out during practice time? Let us know Send us an email