Tango Bootcamp June 3
Argentine Tango Bootcamp
Saturday June 3
* Have a hoot without the boot – Ask about going to camp later*
Get a quick and fun start with your TANGO, with our 2x 1.5 hour intensive, which offers you a careful selection of material from our Argentine Tango curriculum.
Who can come? Anybody, bring your friends to join these courses! This will be an all level intensive. All of the foundations, sequences, lead and follow, embrace, posture, music, etiquette,improvisation technique. Everything you wanted to know about Argentine tango so you can enjoy going out dancing ahead of your schedule.
Cost? $20 for one class $ 30 for two classes
When/Where? Dance Life Ballroom 6015 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis 55419
Saturday June 3, 10 am AND 12noon
Lead?Follow? You want to learn more about the “other” role and speed up your learning process? THIS is the workshop to join! No need to bring a partner, but encourage any of your friends to come and join!
There will be plenty of experienced dancers available to help you out, since we have many peer teachers in these classes!
Please RSVP by sending an email to Sabine@tangoandi.com
The classes will be taught by Sabine Ibes AND many peer teachers!
You can follow through with more classes on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings at Dance Life Ballroom with Sabine and her team!
- Bring shoes that pivot (make turns)
- Bring a notebook and camera
- Wear something you like and feel comfortable in. No need to dress up
- Come early to register
- Round up a friend or two to enhance your fun!
- Start practicing your tango by giving nice long hugs!!!
- Listen to some tango music, it’ll get you in the mood for dancing!