Buenos Aires or Bust!
March 2016, Sabine is going to Buenos Aires and she wants you to join her! Why?
- It’s summer in Argentina in march!
- Immerse yourself in tango
- Sabine is teaching at CITA and has great deals for you to come take classes there – info at the bottom
- Being in Buenos Aires with a group is FUN!
- Did we mention that it is winter here in March and warm in Buenos Aires?
Seriously, CITA is one of the oldest running tango festivals in the world, right smack in the middle of everything tango: Buenos Aires Argentina. And the list of teachers is incredible. Almost all of the classes are taught in english in a very nice setting as well. The milongas are well organized and great fun.
From March 13th. through 19th. – Come to Buenos Aires!
Be part of THE BEST TANGO EVENT IN THE WORLD
MORE THAN 65 CLASSES – 3 MILONGAS
1 THEATRE – LIVE ORCHESTRAS
& OVER 45 MASTERS including:
Fabian Salas & Lola Diaz
Chicho Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda
Lucila Cionci & Joe Corbata
Adrian Veredice & Alejandra Hobert
Christian Marquez & Virginia Gomez
Dana Frigoli & Adrián Ferreyra + Co. DNI Tango
Fernando Sanchez & Ariadna Naveira
Nito & Elba
Eduardo Cappussi & Mariana Flores
Ruben & Sabrina Veliz
Lorena Ermocida & Pancho Martinez Pey
Corina de la Rosa
Gustavo Rosas & Gisela Natoli
Damian Rosenthal & Vanessa Fatauros
Leandro Palou & Maria Tsiatsiani
Lucas Molina Gascon & Judit Somos
Octavio Fernandez & Corina Herrera
Ricky Biggeri & Cecilia Piccinni
Ricardo Calvo & Sandra Messina
Christy Cote & Chelsea Eng
Paul Pellicoro & Victoria Codru
Stefano Gambarotto & Silvia Sollano
HERE IS THE DEAL:
When you register though Sabine Ibes you can take advantage of a great deal till DECEMBER 1st After that the price difference is at least one pair of tango shoes worth!
Full Package: 15 classes plus Sabine’s class , 3 milongas, 1 theatre show
New registrations $ 490 – Previous members (returning customers) $ 441
Half packages : 6 classes plus Sabine’s class, 3 milonga, 1 theatre show
New registrations $ 300 – Previous members (returning customers) $ 270
- Price for Extra Classes: U$D 30 each additional
- Price until Dec. 15, 2015: U$D 525 per person (prices through CITA without group discount)
- Price starting Dec. 16, 2015: U$D 560 per person (prices through CITA without group discount)
You can hire a taxi dancer for the milongas as well!
When you register through Sabine you will get in her tango class at CITA for FREE!
These prices are only eligible if you register through Sabine! email her
Note: the “normal” registration price is $ 525!